£110 - £130 per day
Temporary | Full Time
We are currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic KS2 Teacher to join our agency and start work after Easter, if not sooner
This will be working at a Primary School in the Great Barr area, 5 days a week in a long term position until the end of the academic year.
Covering a year 5 class who are well behaved and mannered but just need a consistent presence, and an engaging and passionate teacher.
Please only apply for this job advert if you can commit to a long term placement.
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area to find you a local long term position
• Opportunities for professional development
• Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
We are looking for:
An enthusiastic and motivated class teacher
A teacher who will inspire our children and "close the gap"
A teacher who provides high quality learning experiences
Someone who will contribute to the existing strong team of staff
Apply now if you are interested in this vacancy