Salary dependant on experience
Permanent | Full Time
We are currently seeking to recruit Strong and passionate KS2 Teachers to who are looking to gain a long term teaching position at either the end of this academic year or for September.
This time of year is always busy for us looking into positions after Easter and ahead to September. With schools being closed currentkly, we unsure when we may have upcoming needs, however we are proactively looking ahead and are keen to recruit new staff who may be looking for their next role.
As a big agency, with a high market share within the area, we are confident that when the schools are re-opened or when September comes around, we will be busy for a variety of KS2 roles across the area. If you are not interested in KS2 positions, but are open to other roles, or part time work then do please still get in touch.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus £250 refer a teacher' payment scheme
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the North Somerset area.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.