£85 - £165 per day, Benefits: £250 Referral Scheme, CV Assistance, CPD Courses, PAYE
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are looking for a part time inspirational and caring KS2 Primary Teacher, focussed on engaging and creating a fun and hard working environment where every child can achieve their potential based in a school in Bradley Stoke.
The role would be best suited to candidates with the following experiences and requirements;
• Be very animated, inventive role model able to help create interactive activities and resources.
• A strong work ethic to entice and engage parents to support the learning and values of the school.
• Able to promote all children to work together as well as encouraging positive mental and physical well being.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed and forward-thinking team.
• Develop and strive to improve attainment and achievement.
• Have QTS
In Return the School can offer;
• The opportunity to join curriculum task groups, where you can gain experience of supporting and leading projects.
• Good links with partnership schools allowing you to gain experience of different working environments.
• A large and supportive leadership team.
• A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning.
• Career progression and development tailored to your needs and interest.
• An interactive and inclusive culture to share best practises strengthening your resources and support network.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or via our website.