£16000 - £19000 per annum
Temporary | Full Time
At Protocol Education we are looking to recruit qualified Nursery Nurses for our Guaranteed Work Schemes where we will be able to offer you a guaranteed amount of work each week to depending on your circumstances. This would mean that you have a fantastic opportunity to be guaranteed a steady income each week as well as excellent opportunities at a variety of private Nurseries and Early Years Providers.
We are currently looking for Qualified Level 2 and level 3 Nursery Nurses.
We work with an array of different private nurseries who are constantly looking for part time, full time and permanent positions as well as daily supply, so if you are looking for flexibility or the security of work then get in touch. Settings are able to see first-hand the quality and potential of your skills, whilst you have the perfect opportunity to gain further experience and develop your practice. It really is a fantastic way to have peace of mind that your pay is guaranteed each week whilst having the flexibility to work in a variety of early years settings.
To qualify for this awesome opportunity, you must have the following:
• Level 2 or Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse Status
• Reference information for the last three years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
• A car and a valid driving licence
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Highly Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of private nurseries and schools across Hertfordshire
• CV and interview advice and support.
Please register with us online now at www.protocol-education.com or call Emma Barker who is our Specialist Nursery Nurse Recruiter on 01923 257410 to discuss this amazing opportunity.