Dependent on role and experience
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are looking to recruite Learning Support Assistant (SEN LSA) for a variety of roles.
Previous experience working with children is essential. Must be energetic, enthusiastic, be able to work using your own initiative but also be able to contribute to a dedicated team. Our schools strive to offer pupils the best education and learning environment possible so you must have equally high expectations. You must have a passion to ensure every child reaches their full potential. Flexibility and a sense of humour are essential. Our schools can offer the successful candidates support and professional development. We are seeking someone with the eagerness to engage with the children and families to support the continuous improvement of the school and its community. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities we would encourage you to apply.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with previous experience with ASD and a Team Teach qualification.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus £250 refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email email@example.com or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.