£65 - 75 per day + PAYE
Temporary | Full Time
Learning Support Assistant
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a learning support assistant to join a double form entry primary school in Norwich, the school consists of 120 pupils and is accompanied by a team of friendly,motivated staff and a fantastic senior leadership team. This would be a full time role starting in April.
- Working with SEN students including Autism (ASD), English as a Second Language (EAL), Speech or language impairments, SEMH
- To support academic and personal development of students through 1:1 and small groups
- To work with the SEN team, reporting the progress of students, discussing strategies to support students
- Deliver intervention programmes, both individual and groups that will motivate and challenge students that will make a positive impact
- Previous experience working with SEN students including Autism (ASD), English as a Second Language (EAL), Speech or language impairments, SEMH
- SEN Training/Certifications: Team Teach, MAPA, Understanding ASC (desirable)
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong knowledge of UK National Curriculum
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you alternatively- if this doesnt seem like the right role for you call us on 01223778494 and see what other educational roles we have on offer
Already registered with Teaching Personnel and think you know someone who would be suited to this role? Teaching personnel offer £50 when you refer a successful candidate!
What we can do for you:
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.