£66 - 80 per day
Permanent | Full Time
Behaviour Assistant/Learning Support Assistant
Our partner secondary school in North Shields is currently seeking to appoint a confident behaviour support assistants to work with students in a small group and a 1:1 basis during the school day
- Full time position starting after October half term
- Opportunity for permanent position within the school
- The role entails supporting students on a 1:1 basis and delivering small group interventions during the school day
- £66- £80 depending on experience
- The school is situated in North Shields and is easily accessible from surrounding areas
- Experience working with children with challenging behaviour preferred
- Ability to deliver interventions to small groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Ability to build rapport and instil confidence in students that they can do what is being asked of them
- Child workforce DBS on the update service (if you do not already have one, we can help you apply)
Both experienced behaviour support assistants, and graduates (Cover Supervisors) who have worked within secondary school settings are welcome to apply for this position.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about our other vacancies register your details with us now and send through your CV and we will be in touch soon!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.