Smile Education Recruitment
£60 - £70 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Smile Education are currently seeking a Level 3 Teaching Assistant with SEN experience to work within our partner school in Dudley on a full-time basis.
The school wish to appoint a flexible and committed Teaching Assistant to join their existing team of Support Staff on a full-time basis. The role has an immediate start date available and will be on an ongoing basis until at least July 2021 with the potential to be extended into the next academic year.
The main duties of the role will be to provide support on a 1:1 or small group basis across both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2, depending on the requirements of the pupils. You will be collaboratively working with the Class Teachers and SENCO to create a nurturing and supportive relationship with the identified pupils to help them in raising attainment. The children have been identified as having SEN or are currently going through the diagnosis process, including ASD, ADHD and Dyslexia.
Within the school you will find a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with dedicated staff at all levels. Senior Leadership have worked hard to obtain an Ofsted ‘Good’ at their most recent inspection in January 2020. This is a large 3 form entry school, the school itself has strong connections within the local community.
About the Role:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Full time role with immediate start date
- Working across both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Long-term ongoing position until July 2021 with potential to be extended
- Providing 1:1 / small group support to SEN pupils
- Recording and monitoring pupil progression
- Liaising with Class Teachers
- Relevant Level 3 Qualification
- Dedicated and enthusiastic
- Previous experience of supporting SEN pupils within mainstream setting
- Strong behaviour management techniques
- Ability to work flexibly and adapt to new environments
- Highly organised
About the School:
- Ofsted rated 'Good'
- Large 3 form entry setting
- Friendly and approachable Senior Leadership Team
- Dedicated and supportive staff
- Close community connections
- Easily accessibly by public transport and car
To be considered for this role you will need to hold the relevant qualification(s).
Here at Smile Education we always support and encourage our hardworking staff and are happy to offer the following benefits;