£115 - £180 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
I am currently working with a 'Good' school in Bradford, who are recruiting for a Male PE Teacher, for a full time position starting in September 2020.
This school is looking for a passionate PE teacher, who is confident delivering pratical lessons across the sports as well as planning and teaching classroom based lessons for GCSE PE and BTEC Sport. Applicants must have extensive subject knowledge and a high standard of classroom management. NQT's and experienced teachers will be considered for this post.
Applicants must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one. To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0113 246 8220 for further details.
It is always a great opportunity to work for Protocol Education as we can offer you the following additional benefits:
• 24/7 and out of hours support from your office consultants that have a wealth of experience within education
• Great rates of pay that is paid weekly
• Full / Part time positions
• Long Term placements that could lead to a permanent position
• Continuous CPD training in branch
• Refer a Teacher scheme that can get you up to £250