£60 - £80 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Mathematics Graduate Teaching Assistant
Full-time Mathematics Graduate Teaching Assistant required for a 'good' secondary school in West Leeds.
My client is in the process of recruiting for a passionate, dedicated Mathematics Graduate to work as a Teaching Assistant within the Maths department of their school for September 2020.
This position will provide the successful Mathematics Graduate with the skills and experiences necessary to excel on a future teacher training programme.
The role of the Mathematics Graduate Teaching Assistant:
• Working alongside Mathematics teachers to plan and deliver engaging Maths lessons
• Supporting identified pupils across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four with Mathematics
• Working with pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis to deliver Mathematics interventions
• Covering Mathematics lessons in the absence of the class teacher with pre-set work
• Assessing pupils progress and monitoring behaviour within the classes
• Gain invaluable experience prior to completing a teacher training course in the future
• Earn up to £1200 per month
• Become familiar with the KS3 and GCSE Mathematics curriculum
• Build confidence and classroom management skills
The successful Mathematics Graduate Teaching Assistant will be employed on a full time temporary basis, this position may continue further depending upon the successes of the initial placement.
For further details, please email your CV to email@example.com