£110 - £185 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Maths Secondary Teacher - Long Term Cover - South Wakefield
September start - potential to become permanent
£110 - £185 per day - depending on experience and scale rate
Due to the Covid-19 current climate you will be expected to take part in a video interview
The school is very easily accessible from Leeds, Wakefield, Kirklees and South Yorkshire .
I am currently recruiting for a qualified Maths Teacher for a Secondary School in South Wakefield
This is a full-time maternity role commencing September 2020.
The role could go permanent to the right person.
This school is a challenging school and behaviour management will be a key strength of yours, the students are a bright lively cohort and you must have a great classroom presence and really be able to interact with them.
In return you will be happy to teach across KS3-KS4, in teaching because it really is your passion to inspire and hold fantastic references from your placements or previous teaching roles. You will have a bank of resources and be able to plan and differentiate excellent Maths lessons. You should hold proven records of raising attainment in your subject.
We are looking for:
• Qualified Teacher with QTS/QTLS
• Recent teaching experience with the current UK curriculum
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Ability to build a strong, professional rapport with both students and staff
• Dedicated to making a difference to students' learning
• Full understanding of safeguarding procedures
• Enhanced DBS check on the update service - or be willing to complete one
• Able to provide solid, recent professional references
If this role sounds like you then please get in touch and apply now! Apply now or call 0113 2468220 for further details. Please also feel free to send your CV.
At Protocol Education we really try to help our teachers and support staff to progress in their career. Our consultants include ex-secondary teachers, ex-primary teachers and SEN specialists. We have CPD courses available and we are always open to chat and offer advice.