£150.00 - £250.00 per day
Temporary | Full Time
A Specialist ASD / SEMH School in Aylesbury is seeking a Maths teacher to join their school!
Rated "Good" in their most recent Ofsted inspection, this school offers equal opportunities to every autistic child as they believe that the children need access to a good quality education. Education is vital for making informed choices, seizing opportunities and being successful.
- Evidence of continuing professional development
As an Maths Teacher here, your duties will include:
- Teach up to standard GCSE level
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well structured lessons
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths of all pupils
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
Apply now or call Ronni on 0208 709 6540 or for more information!
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Refer them to us and we will pay you £250 (subject to statutory deductions) for every person we place into employment and meets our terms and conditions. Simply click www.tltp.co.uk/refer to fill in a few details.