£153 - £220 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
My progressive secondary school client is currently looking to appoint an exceptional Maths teacher for a long term role for an outstanding secondary school in North London.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The role is at is a unique secondary school and sixth form, located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest. The school has created a culture where staff and pupils are encouraged to excel.
Teachers are encouraged to review their own performance and are guided in establishing goals that will develop their skills further.
The School was judged to be Good in all categories by OFSTED in a recent inspection.
As such, they are looking for a Maths teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an experienced Maths teacher with great subject knowledge
• Have experience of teaching Maths in a previous role
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
Please note to apply for this role it is essential you are based in the UK, hold QTS and DBS.