£28,000 - 43,685 per year
Permanent | Part Time
I'm excited to bring you a fantastic opportunity to start working in A BRAND NEW SCHOOL in a lovely green area on the outskirts of Southampton.
The school is looking to offer the right candidate a part-time role teaching Maths with room for more hours if you have a second subject you are happy to teach. There is also plenty of scope for progression and growth in a delightful and supportive school.
Benefits of working for Teaching Personnel:
- The opportunity to work with a market-leading company and experienced, friendly, attentive consultants.
- Access to a vast pool of local schools to choose from and to an exceptional brand-new school.
- A dedicated candidate manager to answer any questions or queries.
- Support with your CV and any interview preparation.
- Salary rates align with your expectations and are
within national teacher salary scales but can be flexible to reflect the level of responsibility you wish to take on.
- Qualified Teacher Status (Maths ideal, but we will consider other specialisms).
- Experience covering or delivering lessons - preferred but optional with KS3 or KS4 students.
- Outgoing and assured in individual ability to build relationships with students.
- Ability to start in the new school year beginning in September but room to start sooner to suit your employment needs.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.