£100 - £140 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a MFL Teacher to work with one of our secondary schools located in Swindon. We are looking for a September 2020 start; The School itself is a vibrant and passionate school who pride them selves on their respectful and friendly approach as well as high quality teaching abilities The role would be to teach students from years KS3 upwards through to GCSE and Post 16.
This position has the potential to become a permanent Vacancy .
The ideal teacher will be professional and passionate about the content area and hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
Position: MFL Teacher
Start Date: September 2020
If you have what it takes, you can join an experienced, innovative team with incredible potential!
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who: -
• Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
• Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
• Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions.
• Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
• DBS Check
• 2 professional references and work experience gaps listed
• Proof of address
Protocol Education can offer:
• Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
• CPD during half term or summer
• £250 refer a friend rebate
• CV writing assistance and marking tools
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please do not hesitate to contact Hollie on 0117 945 3965 for more information.