£24,373 - 30,480 per year + via PAYE
Permanent | Full Time
- Newly Qualified Teacher, with a specialism in Mathematics and Secondary Education.
- Your teacher training may have suddenly ended due to COVID-19 or you may be struggling to find the support you need, in order to secure the September position you have studied so hard for.
- Local to Ipswich, ideally with access to your own transport
What You Should Expect
Expect to be at the school for a minimum of one term, with the opportunity of gaining a longer term or permanent contract through an introductory period with Teaching Personnel. You will work on a full-time basis, planning and teaching KS3 and KS4 Maths (to GCSE level).
Benefits To You
At TP, we are a team of specialist consultants with excellent relationships and partnerships across East Anglia and we’re here for you. Other than our advice and expertise, we can offer you:
- A quick and simple route to secure your employment for September, during the period of school closures.
- Additional training materials designed by our sister company Best Practice Network, to support NQTs whose training may have been cut short due to Covid-19. This includes training on SEND, Pedagogy and Practice as well as the Curriculum.
- Ongoing support and guidance from your personal consultant at TP and members of staff at the school you are assigned to.
- Flexible working, if necessary and competitive rates of pay (all through PAYE, which means you do not have to pay an admin fee or act as self-employed).
Contact us, to express an interest in the role on 01223 778494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.