Fixed Term | Full Time
Numeracy & Literacy Support Assistants
Full or Part Time
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant or Special Needs Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge?
Protocol Education is seeking adaptable, passionate and inspirational supply SENTA's to join our team in servicing a number of wonderful primary schools that we supply to in the borough of Southwark.
We are currently looking for support specialists. You will need to have experience of working successfully and cooperatively as part of a team within a school for children supporting them 1-1 or in small groups.
There are various needs across the schools ranging from challenging behaviour, ASD, ADHD and other needs on the spectrum.
Key Skills required:
• You must have good spoken English.
• You must have a minimum of 6 months Primary experience.
• You need to supply two recent references of which one must be from a school setting.
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
What we offer:
• Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country.
• Ongoing CPD Training
• A dedicated consultant
To find out more about working as a Teaching Assistant, please apply online now!