£10 - 11 per hour
Temporary | Full Time
Nursery Teaching Assistant Needed in Bootle
Are you a friendly and supportive individual wanting to aid the learning environment of a Nursery Class in a mainstream primary school?
Do you have a passion for supporting children in Early Years with their development?
Teaching Personnel are working with a mainstream primary school in Bootle, L30, who is seeking a full time Teaching Assistant to join their Nursery Class to support a pupil on a 1-1 basis. The role is 5 days per week, Mon - Fri
The role would be supporting the Nursery class Teacher and the pupil who has undiagnosed special educational needs and requires extra support in school. You will be responsible for prepping pupils work, running 1-1 sessions and also providing feedback to the class teacher and their parents/ carers
• Providing support within the classroom wherever required
• Delivering activities on one-to-one or small group basis
• Ensuring children are engaged
• Adapting to every individual pupil’s needs
• Helping with behaviour management of children
• Creating displays of children’s work
• Friendly, empathetic and motivating
• Attentive to needs of pupils
• Strong regard for pupil safety-and well being
• Caring, patient, and understanding
• Motivating with ability to engage pupils
• Good ability to manage behaviour
• Reliable and committed fully to each lesson assisted
To be put forward for this position you must either be registered or be prepared to register with Teaching Personnel, to go through all of the necessary vetting procedures. If you have similar previous experience and you would like to be put forward for this position, please apply ASAP with a copy of your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.