£10 - £11 per hour
Fixed Term | Full Time
We are currently seeking Nursery Nurse's and EYFS Practitioners (Level 2/3 qualified) who are flexible and happy to work in both schools and private nurseries in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derby and Derbyshire. The role will be to work directly with 0-5 years and to be available a minimum of 3 days per week.
Successful candidates will be expected to deliver activities in line with the EYFS curriculum, be able to make learning fun and encourage exploration through play. Candidates will need a positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children.
Key attributes required of the Nursery Nurse/early years role include:
• NNEB qualification/NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
• Experience of planning activities
• A good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• Proven experience of providing childcare for ages 0-5 to a high professional
standard is essential
• Experience of observing, monitoring and recording the development of children
• Commitment and flexibility
• Experience of or willingness to help with changing and potty training
• Good knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection
procedures and practice;
If you think this might be available and looking for a Nursery Nurse / EYFS role please do apply online NOW!
We look forward to hearing from you very soon