£9.77 - £12 per hour
Temporary | Part Time
We are recruiting a part time nursery nurse to work in our Hillingdon nursery.
If you're looking for a job that offers you flexible hours that work around your availability, then this could be the job for you.
If you are available for work more than 3 days a week then please get in contact!
• Helping to create a safe, fun and engaging environment for the children
• Keeping track of each child's individual progress throughout the day
• Helping children with mealtimes (snacks, food and drink)
• Organisation when logging any accidents or difficulties with as much detail as possible
• Assisting children with general life skills including hygiene, manners and safety
• London Living Wage paid into your account weekly (if worked)
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person recommended
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
• A level 3 in a Child Care qualification
• Experience in working in a nursery previously (2 year minimum)
• Excellent knowledge of health, safety and hygiene
• Have an up to date DBS
• Great understanding of Child safeguarding and protection
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00