£300 - £400 per week
Fixed Term | Full Time
Based in Camden & Westminster
If you have experience in Mainstream Primary working with SEN, specifically in Early Years whether it is Nursery or Reception, your experience will be vital for us in securing you a new position in our vibrant schools across Camden and Westminster.
In order to get a role, you will need to be comfortable in working with young children in a 1 to 1 setting or generally arranging and supporting SEN children within a class. You will be responsible for safeguarding, personally caring and integrated children in to daily activities. If you are firm and confident enough to manage challenging behaviour, please apply and we can get you started on your journey working alongside Protocol Education.
Protocol Education connects staff and schools by filling in roles in all educational years from Nursery to Primary, Secondary and SEND (Special Educational Needs). We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. A DBS is essential, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for all workers. We necessitate that you have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, if not we have it included in our registration process whereby a DBS application is available at a cost of £40.
• Prior experience with SEN in Nursery/Reception.
• Eligible to work in the UK with a valid Visa
• At least 6 weeks classroom experience in the UK
• Relatable references and valid DBS on the Update Service
• Protocol Education has some great perks such as social events (Boat Parties) giving you the opportunity to build relationships with your colleagues and candidates.
• A strong bonus scheme of £250 for every teacher you refer
• Competitive Daily Rates
If you are qualified for this job role please reply to this ad - Register online at www.protocol-education.com