£10.25 per day, Benefits: £250 Referral Scheme, PAYE, CV Assistance, CPD Courses
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are recruiting for a driven individual capable of working in 1 to1 environments and in small group settings to help support the learning needs and academic success of an active and friendly group of children based within Swindon.
Requirements to apply for this role:
• An excellent role model able to inspire, engage and excite young learners.
• Friendly, observant and an outgoing personality.
• Confident in 1to1 environments and able to lead in small group environments
• Be able to demonstrate goal setting, objectives and able to set boundaries for the children.
• A can do and proactive approach to the children's learning and development.
This School can offer:
• Bespoke CPD and professional development opportunities.
• Good links with partnership schools allowing you to gain experience of different working environments.
• A large and supportive leadership team.
• A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning able to give you a wide range of experiences.
• Carear progression and development tailored to your needs and interest.
• An interactive and inclusive culture to share best practises strengthening your resources and support network.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or contact us as indicated below.
Please register with us online www.protocol-education.com
Or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.