Dependent on Experience
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are recruiting for a passionate and hardworking Part Time EYFS Teaching Assistant, to work in the morning 5 days a week to support a child 1to1 in reception for a school just based outside of Bath. The School are looking for an individual able to apply themselves in supporting the needs of the child whilst keeping them inclusive and as part of the class as much as possible.
Requirements to apply for this role:
• An excellent role model able to inspire, engage and excite young learners.
• Friendly, observant and an outgoing personality.
• Be able to demonstrate goal setting and objectives for the children to aim for.
• A can do and proactive approach to the children's learning and development.
• Confident in 1to1 environments and able to plan and run daily activities.
This School can offer:
• Bespoke CPD and professional development opportunities.
• Good links with partnership schools allowing you to gain experience of different working environments.
• A large and supportive leadership team.
• A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning able to give you a wide range of experiences.
• An interactive and inclusive culture to share best practises strengthening your resources and support network.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or contact us as indicated below.
Please register with us online www.protocol-education.com
Or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.