£9.77 - £10 per hour, Benefits: PAYE, CPD opportunities
Fixed Term | Part Time
Part-time Teaching Assistant to work 1:1, BS34
We are currently looking for a hard-working, reliable teaching assistant to support a child who is currently in reception transition into year 1 in September.
The role is to support the child 121 for the academic year from September 2020-2021 on a part time basis (25 hours). The child displays some challenging behaviour and attachment disorder so experience with this is preferred. This school's dedicated team provides a supportive network to ensure all their staff feel encouraged to do their best.
The successful candidate will assist with the implementation of a high quality learning provision at all times, working in partnership with parents/carers and other professionals to ensure that the child reaches his full potential.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• £250 Bonus refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.