£130 - £150 per day
Temporary | Full Time
An OFSTED rated outstanding school in Southwark are seeking a qualified Primary teacher to deliver PPA and Interventions across Nursery, KS1 & KS2 from Mid April 2021
The ideal candidate must be a passionate and enthusiastic teacher who is keen to further the attainment of pupils. Many of the children will have fallen behind in their studies due to Covid 19, so the ideal candidate will have experience in delivering a high standard of interventions and be able to show evidence of raising attainment.
This position would be best suited for an experienced teacher, an Outstanding' NQT or an experienced HLTA.
This is a maternity cover position for 5 days per week.
Role will include but not be limited to:
• Delivering a broad, differentiated and challenging curriculum to pupils across the school. Planning will be completed by the fulltime class teacher
• Assess, record and report on all aspects of pupils' progress and development
• Contribute to raising standards of pupil attainment
• Provide or contribute to oral and written assessments relating to individual pupils or groups of pupils,
• Ensure high standards of behaviour management is maintained, so effective learning can take place and good relationships can be formed within
the school community
Successful applicants must be available for interviews ASAP
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications for this PPA teacher role, then please apply now!