£60 - £70 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are looking for caring individuals to provide classroom support for students with Special Educational Needs around Hertfordshire. You will need to show that you are flexible and committed in your approach, and be able to support children with a range of needs.
Ideally you will:
• Have previous experience of working in a School Nursery or School Classroom setting.
• Preferably have experience of working with children who have Special Educational Needs, or a desire to gain this experience.
• have good communication skills with staff, children and parents
• be able to work as part of a team, but also use initiative and self- direction when needed
• have high expectations of pupil behaviour and achievement
All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS check and receipt of satisfactory references
Protocol Education is one of England's largest Specialist Education agencies that can offer regular and flexible teaching work as well as long-term and permanent opportunities in our schools. In addition to this, we also offer free CPD training, Refer a Friend schemes and competitive and attractive daily rates
Please submit your details to apply