£70 - £85 per day
Temporary | Part Time
SEN Teaching - KS1 Support
Bexley Primary School
Are you an experienced teaching assistant, with experience catering with pupils with SEND? Or, do you have extensive mainstream experience, with a particularly keen interest in working in SEND?
Classic Education is currently seeking an enthusiastic and proactive teaching assistant to work in a Primary school in the London borough of Bexley.
You will provide individualised and focused attention, supporting and encouraging pupils in their learning and assisting overcoming their barriers to learning. Additional support will be provided throughout the school. Even this role is in a KS1 class a willingness to work across the age ranges is essential.
For this role, ideally you will:
- Be available up to 5 days a week.
- Possess an up-to-date DBS, or be willing to acquire one through Classic Education.
- Have previous experience catering for pupils with a range of SEND requirements
- Be able to differentiate lesson plans, and teaching instructional strategies, to engage all learners.
- Be able to use positive reinforcement when supporting pupils with behavioural difficulties -
working with pupils with ADHD this would be an advantage.
Benefits of working with Classic Education:
Enhanced rates of pay can be available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
To find out more, or to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by using the Apply function below.