£110 - 140 per day
Temporary | Part Time
Supply Primary Teachers required in the Maidstone area - Full and Part-Time!
Maidstone Primary Teachers – Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
Day to day or long term assignments
Do you want to have a better work life balance but still be able to teach? Then supply teaching is ideal for you.
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for supply teachers on both a full time and part time basis for their primary schools in Maidstone. With an increased presence and level of business within the Maidstone area, teachers with various experiences and availability would be welcomed to get in touch to discuss further.
We are currently increasing our bank of staff to cover the growing amount of day to day and PPA cover bookings we have in Maidsotne based Schools. You can choose to work from one day to five days a week and have the flexibility to pick and choose which schools you work in.
We are currently looking for candidates who:
• Outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach
• Have a clear knowledge and understanding of EYFS, KS1/KS2 curriculum
• Committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC
• Ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines
You will work in a number of schools in and around Maidstone, so there will be opportunities to work in all types of schools.
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme
• An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
• A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector
• Out of hours on-call service
• Day to day or long term assignments
• Access to offices nationwide
For more information, please contact Ashley Arnold at the Kent branch of Teaching Personnel or alternatively apply for the role via this website!
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £50 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.