£125 - £150 per day
Permanent | Full Time
Protocol Education is looking for supply teachers to work with primary schools in Kent and surrounding areas who have permanent, long-term and day to day needs. By working as a supply teacher, you have the flexibility to choose the days you work and these roles could lead to long-term and permanent roles in some schools.
Protocol Education is part of the largest education-specialist recruitment group in the whole of the UK. This is down to the fact that we have fantastic relationships with our schools and provide our candidates with a personable and professional service.
Why work for Protocol Education?
• We are the leading Educational Recruiter in London
• Protocol Education regularly holds quarterly candidate events
• Guaranteed local work through Protocol Education
• A dedicated consultant who manages your local borough'. This consultant will ensure you are provided with a personable, honest and transparent service.
Protocol Education holds their standards in very high regard and here are some of the requirements we expect from our candidates.
• We are looking for enthusiastic and hard-working teachers that have the drive to succeed throughout their time working with Protocol.
• Safeguarding is paramount to Protocol and all teachers require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00
• All candidates must be dedicated to providing all schools and pupils with a high standard service within their teaching and general interaction with colleagues, pupils and parents.
If you feel that you will be able to meet our expectations and would like to work for Protocol then please respond to this advert with your CV attached or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or