£85 - 95 per day
Permanent | Full Time
Upper KS2 Teacher – Callington
Are you looking for a new upper KS2 position at a successful school near to Callington? Engage Education has an exciting opportunity to work in a primary school in the North Cornwall area
The School is currently recruiting for a Year 5 teacher to start in September 2012. The school is looking for an enthusiastic and well-qualified teacher wanted for this vibrant and thriving school. You will become part of a friendly and motivated team working in a nurturing and academically successful environment. This role is open to NQTs and those with more experience.
• Be a qualified teacher with QTS
• Have recent experience of teaching primary aged children
• Be an outstanding teacher
• Be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Have a love of children and learning
• Be able to inspire, innovate and nurture children
Teaching Personnel is the largest education agency in the Uk. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff.
• Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme
• Pay on a weekly basis at a competitive rate
• Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
• Give you access for a wide range of CPD training and offer FREE Safeguarding and Prevent training
Application Process Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please email to find out more.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.