£60 - £75 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Romford!
Are you about to graduate and interested in a career in teaching? Or perhaps you have already graduated and are unsure of how best to utilise your degree? Becoming a Teaching Assistant may be the perfect role for you!
We're URGENTLY recruiting for a general TA to work in one of our lovely Havering Primary schools in a Year 5 classroom.
Graduates from all subjects are welcome to apply for this position.
Responsibilities For This Year 5 TA position include:
• Assisting in delivering effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
• Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons
• Supporting the development of pupils, educational and behaviour related
• Preparing classroom resources
• Providing feedback to teachers and parents
• Helping with extracurricular activities such as revision sessions
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Protocol Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Protocol Education storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements