£30 - £35 per hour
Temporary | Full Time
Primary School Tutor - KS1/KS2
Protocol Education is an approved National Tutoring Programme (NTP) partner providing sustained tuition to disadvantaged students who have been impacted by the Covid-19 school closures. We are looking for tutors to help provide this support to primary aged students located in Wolverhampton / Dudley / Telford. Hourly rate of pay £30-£35.
Tuition will be delivered 1:3 face to face or online with the preferred method being face to face. Successful tutors will be required to deliver tuition programmes over a set period on a part time basis in the following KS1 & KS2 subjects:
All Tutors will need to complete our effective Tuition CPD Course, a Safeguarding Level 2 course and induction to the relevant technology.
The successful applicant must:
• Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent; ideally English, Maths or Science specialism
• Be available to deliver regular consistent tuition
• Have recent knowledge and a clear understanding of the UK National Curriculum
• Have great subject knowledge and the ability to plan and communicate it effectively in small group settings (max 3).
• Be flexible and committed to delivering engaging, challenging, and developmental sessions over the course of a 15-hour block
• Be able to show progression in children's learning
Roles & responsibilities for tutors includes:
• Planning and delivering tailored programmes which complement ongoing class work, learning objectives and assessment plans along with the class teacher
• Delivering tuition face-to-face or online (or both) and adapt the content, style, format of the tuition to ensure the most effective results are achieved
• Building strong relationships with pupils and school contacts through session delivery, weekly review meetings, tuition progress reports and feedback
In return Protocol will offer you:
×Competitive rates of weekly pay
×Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
×Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
×A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
×£250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us*