£120 - 180 per day
Temporary | Full Time
A vibrant and Lively Primary School in the Wakefield Area (WF8) is currently looking for a Reception Teacher to join their team as of June 2020. This is a full time, long term role for 1 term as a supply contract due to maternity absence, however, depending on how well the candidate works within the school there may well be an opportunity for the role to become permanent within in the school.
The successful candidate will be working full-time hours 8am- 4pm on a fixed term contract offering up to £180 per day depending on experience.
What is required for this role
· QTS (Qualified Teaching Status)
· Valid DBS is desirable
· Candidate must have a positive attitude and have experience teaching Early Years (Reception)
· Candidates applying must have previous experience working with Primary school aged children in a professional capacity
· Have at least two education based references from your most recent employer(s) which are GOOD or OUTSTANDING.
Benefits of working through Teaching Personnel
· Teaching Personnel’s CPD Academy – Your Continuous Professional Development
· Pay – Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
· myTP – Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
· Safe Working Practice – ensuring your reputation is protected
· Excellence in Education Awards – recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
If you are interested in this Reception Class teaching role, please contact Lauren Corbally on the contact details provided below
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.