£10.65 - £11.50 per hour
Fixed Term | Full Time
The School is a residential and day school for pupils aged 8-19 years with moderate to severe learning difficulties and other complex needs including autism and language difficulties. We are passionate about creating a culture of wellbeing where all staff and pupils are valued and supported so that we can all grow, learn and flourish.'
The school aims to provide an outstanding and supportive learning environment which challenges students to achieve success. The core learning values, which are at the centre of the curriculum, focus upon developing the student's resilience and ability to make informed life choices.
To support and develop the waking day educational environment for students, to include extending their curriculum skills, social skills, life and independent skills and personal development.
To provide a safe environment, emotionally and physically, for the students within the guidelines and procedures of the school.
To monitor the residential students during the night and alert staff on duty of any problems
• To foster a sound multi-disciplinary approach through good communication both internally and externally.
• To facilitate and support the students' health and medical needs to include dietary requirements.
• To have a sound knowledge of the school's safeguarding policy and procedure. To be aware of the signs and symptoms of abuse and report any suspicions including malpractice.
• To be a good role model setting an example to the students.
• To provide a safe environment: emotionally and physically which will require the need to monitor the behaviour of others.
• To be awake and on duty overnight to ensure that all residential students are monitored through the night.
In the first instance please apply with an updated cv to the email posted with the advert.
If you are happy in your current post; however, you have a colleague or friend that may be interested in this post, please pass on our email and number as Rikama education run a referral incentive scheme for anyone who refers a person to us that we subsequently place