Primary School Business Manager - Croydon
Are you an experienced primary school business manager looking for a new challenge in South London?
- Primary School Business Manager
- Part Time - 36 hours / 40 weeks (term time, plus 2 weeks)
- Salary: NJC 29 - 37 (£34,878- £42,853 FTE)
- Immediate Start
- Good primary school in Croydon
A good primary school in Croydon are looking to appoint a qualified School Business Manager. They are ideally looking for a candidate with experience in a school setting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing professional leadership and management of school admin, finance and premises staff, to enhance their effectiveness in order to achieve improved standards of learning and achievement in the school
- Promoting the highest standards of business ethos within the administrative function of the school and strategically ensures the most effective use of resources in support of the school's learning objectives.
- Managing financial resources, management information and IT systems, facility and property, and health and safety
- Managing the payroll services for all school staff alongside the external payroll provider
- Ensuring that all recruitment, appraisal, staff development, grievance, disciplinary and redundancy policies and procedures comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Line managing school admin, finance and premises staff
The role is available immediately and is offered on a permanent contract. If you have the relevant qualifications and experience and would like to be considered, please forward your CV as soon as possible.