£70 - £80 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Cover Supervisor vacancies: KS 3 - 4
Do you have a determined and ambitious attitude? Do you believe you can help motivate and encourage the development of children within your classes?
Our client is a good comprehensive school who is looking for an enterprising and enthusiastic cover supervisor to join their already spectacular faculty located inLambeth, Wandsworth & Merton, South West London. The school in question values academic success, while also championing an electrifying and dynamic curriculum that challenges all students to realise their full potential, whilst also equipping them with essential life skills to help with modern day life. Such positions provide a great start to your career within the education sector or add to your ever-growing experience! So, what can we do? Provide brilliant working opportunities working within some great schools that offer fantastic growth. We are industry specialists in providing the best possible service to our clients, with a proven track record of success, we take pride in what we do. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to support pupils across a variety of subject areas, while also injecting passion and enthusiasm into the role, while also ensuring a high level of commitment to supporting pupils achieve the highest levels of academic success.
This role is ideal for someone seeing to gain valuable classroom experience prior to embarking on a teaching career, or a great opportunity for any graduates seeking a bold new career change.
• As a cover supervisor, you are responsible for supervising work pre-set in accordance with the schools' guidelines, and ensuring such work is carried out by students to the best of their abilities.
• To manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they undertake their work and ensuring a constructive environment is always enforced.
• De-escalating situations within the classroom in the correct way certifying safeguarding procedures are always adhered.
• Collecting of work at the end of the lesson and returning it to the appropriate recipient.
• If require, reporting back as appropriate using the school's referral procedures and raising any issues if applicable.
• Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
• A person who has a passion for installing confidence, knowledge and skills into forming children into becoming members of society later in life.
• Somebody with desire to go the extra mile for their students and truly influence their futures.
• A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
• Excellent communication skills; Verbal/written and reading comprehension
• DBS Checked
• Degree Educated
• References available on request
• Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note - this can be in any field.
• Right to work in the U.K.
What you can expect from Protocol Education;
• An extremely competitive pay rate of £70 - £80 per day (dependant on experience)
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
If you are driven by making a difference then the above position sounds like you, then we at Protocol Education would love to hear from you! If successful, our Clients would be interested in meeting with you at the earliest opportunity and discussing this position with you in detail.
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.