£65 - £80 per day
Temporary | Full Time
LSA - English Support Specialist - Harrow
Would you like to work in an environment that prides themselves in the development of both students and staff? An environment that will allow you to grow to your full potential.
Then this is the role for you!...
A school in Brent are looking for a Learning Support Assistant specialising in English for a September start. The candidate must be able to uphold the professional and profound commitment towards students and support them tirelessly. As an ambitious and passionate school, the prospective candidate will need to confidently deliver work to all students and assist with their learning. You can expect an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment that allows you to foster positive relationships with both colleagues and students especially.
If you're looking for a place of work that will leave you excited to get up in the morning with potential earnings of £1,300 per month, then apply now!
Based a short walk away from Wembley tube station as well as being surrounded by several bus routes, the potential cover supervisor can put trust in public transport when travelling to work.
• Effective communication skills
• Extremely high regard for safeguarding and compliance
• Identify, analyse and resolve issues that may arise
• A relentless drive to push all students towards success
• The courage and conviction to make a difference in education
• Embodiment of the school's core values -
• integrity, courage, community and mastery - in all aspects of work and conduct.
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
• An extremely competitive pay rate of £65 - £85 per day (Dependant on experience)
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.