£140 - £170 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Teacher of Art- Work at a fantastic secondary school
Protocol Education are currently seeking an engaging and inspirational teacher of Art to work at our client school based in the London borough of Sutton. This is a long-term opportunity starting from January running through to the end of the academic year. You will be delivering Art across KS3 and your specialism to KS4. You will be expected to carry out all duties of that of a permanent member of staff including marking, faculty meetings, parent meetings etc.
This is a great school with great ambition and look to make have any impact on growing every student. They are committed to giving everybody who works there the best working experience. This school excels in all aspects of provision for its pupils. The support faculty is there to support every teacher and there is a great relationship between teacher and student.
The ideal candidate would have:
QTS or equivalent qualification
Relevant and recent experience
Have a current DBS or be willing to complete a new one
Pay & Benefits
• Reflective pay rate based on your experience
• Guaranteed work for an academic year at a school where you can focus on teaching
• All the flexibility of supply with the security of a guaranteed work
• Free CPD and ongoing social events
• Opportunity to enhance your career by working at one of London's finest Secondary School