£60 - £85 per day
Temporary | Part Time
Protocol are currently recruiting for the Croydon area to have staff ready for when schools re-open in September.
We are currently recruiting for SEMH Support to start to help with day to day and short term cover in our schools. Long term placement is possible depending on how well you perform. The position is to work with children who present behavioural difficulties or have a diagnosis of either Autism or Social, Emotional Mental Health concerns. The students work in small groups that are well supported by teaching assistants as well as a 1:1 basis at times. We work with both Primary and Secondary schools. Secondary experience is most desired.
For the position it is essential you:
• Have experience working with children who display Social, Emotional & Mental Health (SEMH).
• Be flexible and adaptable to deal with the various challenges that present in an SEMH setting.
• Team Teach training is desirable
• Pshyocology graduates would thrive in this role
If you feel you have the right experience to work in this role, psychology graduates would be ideal. Please apply with your up to date CV.
At Protocol we undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00
Protocol Education are recruiting for a position for a special needs teaching assistant to work across multiple age groups in a school with pupils who have a range of severe and complex learning disabilities. This multi-site special school caters for students with Social, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties (SEBD), particularly challenging behaviour, and/or additional complex needs.
This is a full-time support position up until the end of the 2020/2021 academic school year, with a competitive salary.
• Full time, Monday - Friday 08:30 - 16:00
• Working in Croydon.
• Relevant experience working in schools.
• Previous experience working with SEN children, and passionate about the learning and development of SEND pupils.
• Capable of dealing with challenging behaviour, promoting focus within a classroom environment and giving on-going 1:1 support.
• Able to provide 2 relevant references.
The school are looking for individuals who are:
• Experienced working with children or vulnerable adults, as University course or outside of it.
• Passionate about the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day.
• Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting.
• Interested in working in a different environment.
• Committed and resilient.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00