£60 - £70 per annum
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol are currently recruiting for the Dudley area to have classroom support staff help with schools now they are open again.
We are currently recruiting for SEMH Support to start to help with day to day and short term cover in shools. Long term placement is possible depending on how well you perform. The position is to work with children who present behavioural difficulties or have a diagnosis of either Autism or Social, Emotional Mental Health concerns. The students work in small groups that are well supported by teaching assistants as well as a 1:1 basis at times. You could also be working in full classes.
For the position it is essential you:
• Have experience working with children who display Social, Emotional & Mental Health (SEMH).
• Be flexible and adaptable to deal with the various challenges that present in an SEMH setting.
• Team Teach training is desirable
• Pshyocology graduates would thrive in this role
• Previous experience within school settings
If you feel you have the right experience to work in this role. Please apply with your up to date CV.
At Protocol we undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00