£130 - £200 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Rikama Education Ltd are seeking a SEMH Teacher to join a friendly, committed school within the Rochester area. Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Planning and delivering lessons
• Marking pupils work
• Completing group interventions when required
• Working as part of a welcoming, friendly team whilst remaining focused on results.
To be considered for this Primary Teacher position, the successful candidates will have the following:
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• A record of GOOD and better observations
• At least 1 year of teaching within a SEN setting
• The capacity to acknowledge and respond well to feedback and improve
• Knowledge of SEMH
The role is to Teach for x2 days per week, with the additional responsibility to cover classes within the SEMH setting.
Our client in Rochester is committed to enhancing the development of their children and therefore maximizing their potential. In addition, the school has very good resources and facilities.
If you are interested in applying for this SEMH Teacher role, please click apply now' below or get in touch:
0203 800 1026