£65 - 75 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Are you an experienced teaching assistant or ambitious graduate with experience working with disengaged young people aged 11-16? Do you have a clear knowledge and understanding of the needs of students with SEMH?
If you are interested in progressing your career in learning support, please see the details of the position available at our partner Secondary school in Manchester from September.
- Full time SEMH Teaching Assistant position, temporary for one term initially
- Supporting identified pupils within the Learning Resource Centre on a 1:1 basis
- Promoting positive behaviour management strategies and recording behaviour
- Working alongside the SENCO to support the learning of identified pupils
- In class support
This position is perfect for a graduate, teaching assistant or aspiring teacher to gain invaluable experience prior to progressing onto a PGCE. The successful SEMH teaching assistant will be based within the Learning Resource Centre and work with identified pupils who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs across KS3 and KS4.
- Pay in line with previous experiences
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience prior to career progression
- Build upon classroom presence and behaviour management strategies
The school SENCO wishes to meet interested teaching assistants straight away. To be considered for this position, please send a full CV via the link provided.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.