Smile Education is a leading staffing service for schools, recruiting broadly across the Midlands, Shrewsbury and Shropshire. We are currently seeking experienced 1-1 SEN Teaching Assistants to join an educational setting in Telford.
About the role:
About the school:
- You will be working with a student who has ADHD on a 1-1 basis
- You will be adapting the class activities to suit the needs of the child
- You will be providing them with the support needed to further their academic and social development
- A special school that supports individuals with many additional needs, such as: MLD, Autism, ADHD and SEMH
- The school has new modern facilities with the equipment needed to cater to the needs of its students
About Smile Education:
- You must hold a relevant SEN qualification
- You must have at least 6 months of experience supporting young people 1-1 with ADHD
- You must have an Enhanced DBS
- Having a resilient, kind and caring nature is essential
Here at Smile Education, we are dedicated to giving back to our committed members of staff and are delighted to offer benefits such as:
- Competitive pay
- Reimbursed DBS after 10 days of you working in one of our schools
- Invites to social events
If you feel as though you would be a great fit for this role, please contact Melissa at . I am also continuously recruiting for roles in other areas, so please feel free to contact me to discuss further opportunities.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.