Smile Education is a leading staffing service for schools, recruiting broadly across the Midlands, Shrewsbury and Shropshire. We are currently seeking experienced 1-1 SEN Teaching Assistants to join an educational setting in Stoke.
About the role:
About the school:
- You will be working 1-1 with a student who has Autism
- You will be using the school’s adapted curriculum to support the development of the child’s communication and thinking skills
- You will be supporting the class teacher by recording and reporting the progress of the child for later review
- A special school that caters for young people with varied needs, which include but are not limited to: Autism, MLD and SLD
- The school has a variety of facilities, including sensory rooms and play areas to support child development
About Smile Education:
- You must hold a relevant SEN qualification
- You must have at least 6 months of experience supporting young people 1-1 with Autism
- You must have an Enhanced DBS
- You must have a true desire to want to support the educational achievements of each child you work with
Here at Smile Education, we are dedicated to giving back to our committed members of staff and are delighted to offer benefits such as:
- Competitive pay
- Reimbursed DBS after 10 days of you working in one of our schools
- Invites to social events
If you feel as though you would be a great fit for this role, please contact Melissa at . I am also continuously recruiting for roles in other areas, so please feel free to contact me to discuss further opportunities.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.