Smile Education is a leading staffing service for schools, recruiting broadly across the Midlands, Shrewsbury and Shropshire. We are currently seeking experienced 1-1 SEN Teaching Assistants to join an educational setting in Stafford.
About the role:
About the school:
- You will be working 1-1 with a student who has SLD
- You will be building positive relationships with the student to ensure cognitive and academic progression
- You will be working with the class teacher to adapt activities to the needs of the young person
- You will assist in supporting the development of the student, which will equip them with the skills needed for when they enter the world of work
- A special school that supports individuals with many additional needs, such as: MLD, Autism, ADHD and SEMH
- The school uses a variety of approaches to ensure the needs of the child are thoroughly met during their time with them
About Smile Education:
- You must hold a relevant SEN qualification
- You must have at least 6 months of experience supporting young people 1-1 with SLD
- You must have an Enhanced DBS
- You must be comfortable and have experience delivering personal care
- Having a patient and caring approach is essential
Here at Smile Education, we are dedicated to giving back to our committed members of staff and are delighted to offer benefits such as:
- Competitive pay
- Reimbursed DBS after 10 days of you working in one of our schools
- Invites to social events
If you feel as though you would be a great fit for this role, please contact Melissa at . I am also continuously recruiting for roles in other areas, so please feel free to contact me to discuss further opportunities.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.