Smile Education is a leading staffing service for schools, recruiting broadly across the Midlands, Shrewsbury and Shropshire. We are currently seeking experienced 1-1 SEN Teaching Assistants to join an educational setting in Codsall.
About the role:
About the school:
- You will be working 1-1 with a student who has Moderate Learning Difficulties
- You will be supporting their development by tailoring the activities set by the class teacher to their specific needs
- You will be supporting teachers with the preparation of the classroom
- You will act as a positive role model to the young people you work with
- This provision provides support to young people with special educational needs, including: Autism, MLD and SLD
- The school is committed to ensuring the needs of its students are met
- The school aims to equip pupils with the skills needed to grow and become independent
About Smile Education:
- You must hold a relevant SEN qualification
- You must have at least 6 months of experience supporting young people 1-1 with MLD
- You will be a resilient individual who loves to make a difference to the lives of those you work with
- You must have an Enhanced DBS
Here at Smile Education, we are dedicated to giving back to our committed members of staff and are delighted to offer benefits such as:
- Competitive pay
- Refer a friend scheme
- Invites to social events
- Your own personal consultant
If you feel as though you would be a great fit for this role, please contact Melissa at . I am also continuously recruiting for roles in other areas, so please feel free to contact me to discuss further opportunities.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.