£60 - £85 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are looking for caring, supportive and dedicated LSA who has experience working with SEND pupils either as part of small groups or on a one to one basis. We are recruiting for LSAs to work on a supply basis at our schools across Surrey and Croydon.
If you have experience as a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant and have supported children with a range of SEND's or offered general classroom support, then please get in contact and apply!
We also are interested in individuals from a Social Care background looking to secure experience in an SEND school in their area.
The successful SEN TA/SEN LSA will need to be able to support pupils that may have challenging behaviour, specific learning difficulties and PMLD. With support from other members of staff, activities will be set by the teacher and SENDCo, and you will support pupils with their progress and attainment.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to work well within a team.
- Passionate and interested with working with children for SEND.
- Patient and Understanding approach
- Available to start as soon as possible.
- Teaching Assistant experience
- Providing 1:1 support.
- Creating imaginative activities for pupils.
- Support to ensure working towards therapy targets.
- Full Time, Monday to Friday.
- Support the class teacher.
About the school:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Ongoing CPD training including team teach and behavioural management.
- Close to public transport.
- Parking on site
-Friendly and supportive team
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00