£32070 - £41438 per annum + TLR +SEN points
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Permanent | Full Time
Experienced SEN/Primary Class Teacher - Hammersmith & Fulham, West London
Would you like to be a key part of a dedicated teaching & supportive team, teaching primary aged children with SEN?
An impressive and 'Good' PRU (Pupil Referral Unit) school in Hammersmith & Fulham, West London has a permanent SEN Class Teacher opportunity for a caring, passionate and enthusiastic SEN Teacher or an experienced Primary Teacher looking to work with SEN children.
The primary PRU has an additional resource unit for children with challenging behaviour and learning difficulties between the ages of 4-11 years old.
SEN Primary Class Teacher, Hammermsmith & Fulham
· Experienced Primary or SEN Teacher
· UK QTS is ESSENTAIL
· Caring, passionate about teaching SEN, engaging and nurturing
· Committed to delivering the very best education for every single student
· Experienced in working with children with challenging behaviour
SEN Primary Teacher, H&F - The Role:
· To plan, prepare and to deliver quality, engaging and challenging KS1 and KS2 lessons
· Working collaboratively with the SLT, SALTs, Occupational Therapists & Teaching Assistants
· To create a safe and supportive teaching and learning environment for all students
· Inner London pay-scale - MPS2- MPS6 - £32,070 - £41438 + up to £4,359 SEN allowance and possible TLR
Primary Teacher or SEN Teacher - The School: Hammersmith & Fulham
· A 'Good' school specialising in the education of children with Special Educational Needs
· PRU/Challenging Behaviour
· Remarkably supportive and encouraging SLT and wider support team of professionals
· State-of-the-art facilities, equipment and premises
Apply to this role for SEN/Primary Teacher role in Hammersmith & Fulham - TODAY!
Academics will be in contact for an initial conversation within 24 hours if you have been shortlisted for a possible interview at the school.