Smile Education is a leading staffing service for schools, recruiting broadly across the Midlands, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, and Staffordshire. An educational setting within Shropshire is currently looking for a SEN teacher to join their team on a full-time, fixed-term basis.
About the role:
About the school:
- You will be teaching students in KS1 and KS2
- You will be delivering lessons to pupils who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs
- You will be required to motivate the young people you work with and help them achieve their academic potential
- A special school that aims to help pupils grow and thrive in their social and educational environment
- The school contains experienced and qualified staff who put their pupils at the centre of all they do
- A school that helps to equip young people with a wide range of skills
About Smile Education:
- You must hold a QTS
- You need to have a resilient attitude, a calming nature, and a love for teaching
- You find working with young people with additional needs rewarding and motivating
- Receive regular CPD, training and support from your Smile consultant
- Invites to social events
- Competitive pay
If you feel as though you would be a great fit for this role, please contact Melissa at or on 0121 289 6837. I am also continuously recruiting for roles in other areas, so please feel free to contact me to discuss further opportunities.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.