£30k - 50k per year
Permanent | Full Time
SEN Secondary Teacher Needed ASAP
We are looking for passionate, caring and hard-working SEN Teachers who are seeking long-term work in Secondary Schools in East London. We are working closely with a fantastic SEN School who need Teachers who are qualified to Teach pupils with SEN and are comfortable working with SEN.
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience in SEN Schools with references
• Happy to teach across the curriculum
• Quick thinking, assertive and calm under pressure
• Enthusiastic about teaching and development
• QTS qualified with SEN (preferrable)
• DBS registered on the Update Service (if not, you can apply for a DBS through us)
Knowledge A well-developed understanding of the needs of the 16- 19 age group both in full-time education and employment and of the professional challenges by inner city students many of whom come from deprived backgrounds
An understanding of and commitment to safeguarding young people and vulnerable adults.
• motivation to work with children/young people/vulnerable adults
• ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people/vulnerable adults
• emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours
• attitudes to use of authority and maintaining discipline
To apply, please send your cv to Alessia on or call the office on 0207 593 3077.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.